Inter Institutional Link
With a view to strengthen curricular research activities, the University has established strong linkages for higher education, research and training. Areas of cooperation include the subject of mutual interest and contribution towards strengthening agricultural education and research in the state of Uttar Pradesh SVPUA&T has signed MoU with following national universities/institutes and private sector organizations.
- National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), New Delhi.
- India Meteorological Department, Minsitry of Earth Science, Government of India.
- ICAR, New Delhi (Umberala MoU)
- Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research, Karnal,
- Directorate of Mushroom Research, Solan, Himachal Pradesh,
- CCS National Institute of Animal Health, Baghpat
- Indian Farmer Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), New Delhi
- The State of Uttar Pradesh Through Director Disease control & Farms, Department of Animal Husbandry, U.P.
- Dayal Group, Meerut.
- Ayurvet Research Foundation.
- ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar, Bareilly.
- ICAR- Central Institute for Research on Cattle (ICAR-CIRC)
- ICAR-Indian Agriculture Research Institute, New Delhi
- ILL Foundation, a Unit of insecticides (India) Ltd. Delhi
- ICAR – Indian Institute of Farming Systems Research (IIFSR), Modipuram, Meerut
- Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT), Gorakhpur, U.P.
- Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority (WDRA), New Delhi